Info Request

Wayne Cox wmc_sr20@bellsouth.net
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 14:10:33 -0500

At 12:42 PM 7/1/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Any preferences on springs, and struts, too?  I don't really want to lower
>the car but if I do, only 1 to 1 1/2 inches or so.  Will this cause any
>front alignment problems and will I need to buy any additional parts?  If

If you're interested in handling, there are only two options:  1)  coil
overs [big $$, and somewhat noisy and problematic]    2)  Hyperco Gen-II
springs [as mentioned in Brent's email]  All the other after market springs
lower the car too much.  It looks cool.  But it has limited suspension
travel, and you hit the bump stops all the time and the handling sucks.

If anyone wants a set of somewhat rusty Eibach Pro-Kits for $40 + S&H email
me of list.

Addl parts:  boots - tirerack.com has KYB's for $10/ea.  You can replace
the rubber spring perch insulators, but expect to pay about $15 a corner.

    -Wayne    '91 NX2k - '93 NK2k - '93 SE-R - '92 SE-R parts car