Info Request

Hoover, Christopher L. chris.hoover@ngc.com
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 12:42:10 -0500

I have a Black '94 SE-R with 248k miles on it and, believe it or not, it
uses (burns/leaks) no oil.  It still gets 36 mpg on the highway!  I just put
half shafts on it and am going to purchase struts (AGX's) and springs soon.
Any preferences on springs, and struts, too?  I don't really want to lower
the car but if I do, only 1 to 1 1/2 inches or so.  Will this cause any
front alignment problems and will I need to buy any additional parts?  If
so, what will I need?  I am buying bushings to put on when I do the springs
and struts.  I have those picked out already.  Any good strut tower
braces/bars out there?  If you can help me with any of this I will greatly
appreciate it!  Thanks in advance!!!

Chris Hoover  '94 Black Classic SE-R w/ 248,000 on the clock