Altima MC Q's

Ray Sta.Juana raystajuana@hotmail.com
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 14:46:57 -0500

Hey guys, I just installed an MC from a 96 Altima in my car (98 Sentra SE)
in anticipation of installing the NX2K brakes and I just wanted to check on
something. Was I supposed to get the regular Altima MC or the one from the
Altima SE? It seems they have the same bore but not sure about the
proportioning. My brake setup is going to be :

AD22VF brakes
Powerslot slotted rotors F/R
Stock rear calipers
Porterfield R4S pads F/R

Does it matter which MC I get? Also, in my haste (I know, I know, never rush
it) I installed it without first bench bleeding it, is this bad or is it
REALLY BAD? Thought and/or comments? I could take it back off if I had to so
that's no prob if I should. TIA

Ray S
98 Sentra SE