koni inserts

Jon Pennington cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 17:11:38 -0500

COOKIE JARANILLA said:

> Carry on then.  You will be pleasantly surprised, as I am.

Indeed...

> FWIW, I tried to order it with spring rates one step higher

The B15 application lists #6 front and rear (336lb/in), which is better
than it was.  I think they originally specified #6 front and #5 (280lb/in)
rear, which is just about dead backwards.  Had I the cash, I think that a
Type SS with a pair of #5 springs for the front would be most excellent
(EDFC; yum!).  Shoot; for a perfect pure-street system, you could even
spec 3f/5r, which is very very close to the standard Spec-V rate, and you
could still drop over an inch without much fear of binding or becoming a
bumpstop cowboy. :)

--
-=|JP|=-        "Stew my foot and call me Susan!"

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |