koni inserts

David Pertuz davidpertuz@mindspring.com
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 22:26:42 -0500

> If the hub
>attachment points were the same and the tube diameters were only slightly
>off, you could attach the b13 perches to the maxima struts pretty easily.
>Of course, there is the problem with the limited space in the rear between
>the strut and the tire.

Finding a strut from another car that might fit a Sentra would be a bit of
a challenge, I think. Maybe there is another one out there, but if so it'll
take some work to run into it. Here are the relevant specs I can think of
off the top of my head that would have to be either the same as or very
close to those of the OE strut:

-spacing between lower mounting holes
-front-view angle of strut body with respect to vertical
-distance between lower spring perch and hub center (use lower mounting
holes as reference)
-installed height of strut

David