koni inserts

se-r@limitedslip.net se-r@limitedslip.net
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 18:19:00 -0500

Forgive me if this is getting old, but I'm still kinda bent on finding a
way to get an externally adjustable koni into my b13 sentra cheaply. It
has also come to my attention that the DA konis are expensive (2x or more
as much each).

Has anyone look at the j30 maxima struts (89-94 i think)? Koni lists a
external adjustable insert for them. Obviously, the spring diameter would
need to be the same as well as the attachment points. If the hub
attachment points were the same and the tube diameters were only slightly
off, you could attach the b13 perches to the maxima struts pretty easily.
Of course, there is the problem with the limited space in the rear between
the strut and the tire.

I looked into the archives, but didn't find any info.

Thanks,

Aaron