2 Fast 2 Furrious

Jack Ray rjrjack@knology.net
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 20:10:03 -0500

>>kieran spouted:
>>Nissan has absolutely no plans of bringing a Skyline to the
>>States

>lee replied:
>Nissan already brought the Skyline to the states, it is called the Infiniti
>G35.

Well, you know, they might look similiar, but it's kinda like me taking a
69 Dodge Charger w/a slant six, 3 on the column and no limited slip, and
calling
it a Hemi Charger.  World of difference between a Skyline and a G35.

I'd love to have a G35 -- wonderful car, but it's no 4-wheel drive, 3 LSD,
turboed six cylinder. plus all the other mucho performance crap the
Skyline has.

So Lee, you're right in a way, but not really  : ^)...

Jack Ray
94 SE-R