weird flappy noise?

Rick Warkentien sr20de@sunflower.com
Sat, 31 May 2003 07:37:01 -0500

I think i know what this is cause i had the same problem. After having
someone else drive my car while I drove a second one beside and looked at
it, I turned out to be..... Ta Da!

In fender liner in front of the wheel. The attachment in there had broken
off and so the front lip of the inner fender well would catch air and drag
on the ground / tire.

Check for scrape marks around your inner fender liner peice.
Hope that helps.

Rick Warkentien
97 nissan 240sx Pearl white
92 nissan nx2000 Anxiosly awaiting the install of the hyperco gen 2 springs
on koni struts.