FS: Billet battery brace

P@ bossman@customsteel.com
Thu, 29 May 2003 19:54:09 -0500

From: "George Roffe"
> I have one of these and they ROCK!

Too bad its just collecting dust now........doh!!!.....sorry Geo, couldnt
resist ;-)

yeah, I could engrave them with just about anything....even put *Rice Boy*
on the bracket, but those would run about $200.  It would come with flashing
LED's and have the self stick on carbon fiber *look* tape guaranteed* to add
at least +10 HP....

Seriously, it can be done....just not now...Im gonna be at a Trade show for
the piercing industry next week, then take a week to recover....hit me up at
the end of June...

P@
www.customsteel.com
99' G20 with some mods....

*If installed in conjunction with HS header, JWT S3/S4 cams, and HS CAI,
some restrictions may apply to you and only you.