300/200 springs with older agx shocks pretty harsh,autocross...

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de@epix.net
Wed, 21 May 2003 19:33:45 -0500

Aaron K wrote:

> I was under the impression that if its lowered this amount, with these spring
> rates, that the chances of hitting the bump stops are minimal. Is this
> incorrect?

I'm not sure on the stock bump stops.  They are pretty big.  Mike K?
The test is find a road with a big bump hit with the SE-R then hit
the same bump with a stock car.  If you car goes flying after
hitting the bump your hitting the bump stops.

My NX with 350/300 gc's when hitting bumps isn't much different
then hitting it with my stock SE-R.

RK
--
Ray Kawski
1998 Sentra SE Turbo, 1991 NX 2000, 348K mile 1991 Sentra SE-R