Mike Jez, get over it.

Michael Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Tue, 20 May 2003 19:30:09 -0500

Well Erik,
I thought U where some 20 year old punk- alot of guys on this list are
young, yapping about U knowing shit left and right, I take that back. I used
to be into Zs big time, worked at Ultimate Z here in IL for a while before I
went ahead working for Audi and moved to AZ for special factory training
that they require U to have. I put togheter a few L20s and L28s. Done a few
VG30DETT swaps into Z32 NAs, converted a few Z32s into 5spds from Auto. My
biggest grip about people is they put me down cause I had a engine failure
at the SE-R convention in 2000, after the engine spun 3 rod bearings and
melted a piston cause Nissan Motorsports send me 370cc injectors instead of
555cc- U can't tell the diff really if U never seen 555cc injectors- they
are diff color thats all. As far as runing with no cat on my Maxima, yes its
not responsible, but its basically free 15WHP, something US performance
freaks like. How much does a test pipe cost ? 20 bux ? its a awesome bang
for the buck. Now how many people would not do that here if they found
out... hey removing the cat on a SE-R gains ya even 10HP ? I think only the
tree huggers would not go in on the deal. If U ever browsed the Maxima
community pages and seen how many people have no cats on their car U would
quickly see that some of us want the max performance from out vehicles for
little $$$. My SE-R currently has no emissions on it at all, but I am
working on hooking everything up to it, cat and runing a full exhaust
instead of side exit unmuffled 3" turbo back- since it is my soon to be
showcar/racecar- I want the looks and the speed, no big spoilers or anything
but just clean looks with nothing spectacular standing out- like a F40 style
wing on the back or 8" tip of my exhaust system, LED washer nozzles etc...
I just ventured into the 2 cycle marine world, friend of mine is trying to
get me a 1600cc tripple 2 cycle jetski... I love jetskiing fast, current
jetski tops out at 70MPH on lake Dulton Wisconsin Dells.
Mike Jez