Yokohama ES-100

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 14 May 2003 06:19:01 -0500

Good point, George. I don't know why I "had" to have the "best"  tire out
there, which led me to the Potenza's and Toyo's(though I love the low weight
of these).

Glad to see about the Yoko's, they really do have a better performance .vs.
cost .vs. tread life application than the other 2. Once everything is "set"
on the car, is it ever?, I do want to try autocrossing. I just don't see
myself doing it more than a few times a year, if at all. You also answered
the all important part for me in Florida... wet driving response.

Thanks again,

Mark

P.S. Actually, the cost difference is huge. I'd save anywhere between $120
to $200 in price... put that savings towards a set of better wheels.