SSR Competition wheels

Ray Sta.Juana raystajuana@hotmail.com
Wed, 14 May 2003 00:39:18 -0500

Ok, I'm looking at the price of these things and they are $315 a piece from
Tire Rack. Anyone know where else I can get these rims for less? I tried
looking online but no luck. Hoping you guys know some peeps around the
Inland Empire area that I can go to. I just need 1 wheel and Yoko Parada
Spec 2 tires mounted on it. BTW, the specs of the wheel is: 16X7, 35mm
offset, 11.?? lbs(light as hell!) Anthracite finish. Tire size is 205-45-16.
I wouldn't mind having it shipped if it's too far to pick up. Thanks.

Ray S
98 Sentra SE
99 Sentra SE-L(donor)