Will a 00-01 Sentra SE NON-LSD Tranny accept a NISMO LSD?

Soonthorn, Marvin STG2 (SW) (Hayler) mrsentra@hayler.navy.mil
Sat, 10 May 2003 11:42:08 -0500

I got a few answers from Mike K himself after a recent thread he posted. Not
sure if the NON-LSD and the LSD are too much different other than one being
open and one having the VLSD. I'm sure you'd be able to add the OE VLSD if
you wanted. Here it is:

I know it will fit up to the 1999 trannys but I don't
know about the newer ones, they are slightly
different.

Mike

The B15 transmission is slightly different so I am not
sure if this fits in it.

Mike
<mrsentra@hayler.navy.mil> wrote:
> Mike,

> 	Would you recommend this differential for a B15 SE
> with VLSD as an
> upgrade or a must have? If you're also wondering why
> I want to know is cause
> I am having a custom turbo kit installed here in the
> very near future and I
> know that you were burning out the Disco Potato's
> VLSD. Any thoughts? Thanks
> so much.

> Marvin
> B15 SE with mods