Wheel package & ?'s

Qualudia101@aol.com Qualudia101@aol.com
Fri, 9 May 2003 23:50:49 -0500

Steve: great find. I ordered a sample RPF1+35 from Discount Tire .
I've seen these before in the catalog and passed them
by thinking they would weigh around 15LBS.
As you say the price is great,and I know this is a
quality wheel. Still uses hubcentric rings to mount.
I may be paranoid,but does anyone out there worry
that the car weight is now transferred to the lugs
as opposed to the center hub.
I plan on having a stainless spacer made if I go this route.
Mark and I have been going nuts on this wheel thing.
Let us know how yours turn out.
By the way are you getting hub caps with yours?
Do they even supply them?
Frank 93 SE-R