It's been a long time.. help please???

Robert Liu bob@p1auto.com
Tue, 6 May 2003 12:17:37 -0500

Wow, I've been off the se-r list for YEARS now. I sold my NX2000 a few years
ago. Anyways, I subscribed back to the list, and I see many of the same old
names. I hope everybody is doing well!

I just opened a shop in South Carolina. One of my first customers has a SE-R
with a hydralocked engine. I ordered a JDM SR20DE, along with an ACT Extreme,
organic disc, clutch. He then got into legal/financial problems, and thus can't
pay.

If anybody is interested in a JDM SR20DE, ACT extreme clutch kit, or any parts
from the car, please let me know. Sorry for the off-topic post.

--
Robert Liu
P1 Automotive, Inc.