New Guy intro

Thomas Fox subcltr@attbi.com
Thu, 1 May 2003 09:49:15 -0500

 "Nigel Patterson" Wrote:

> I would like to introduce myself.  My name is Nigel
Hi Nigel!
<Big Snip>
>The first change will be a
> new motor (Soko, Midwest), headers (Hotshot or
> Stillen),
The Gen5 HotShot header makes 11HP over the Stillen. And I have the Dyno
sheet to prove it!

>and cold air intake (Hotshot? suggestions
> please).
The AEM CAI is really nice.

>Will need a B pipe and muffler.  In fact
> a whole cat back system.  I know there are many
> bolt-on systems for the SE-Rs but I have not seen any
> for the NX2000.
That's because there are none. You'll have to purchase some mandrel bends, a
perforated core glasspack muffler and a straight through muffler to make
your own.

>  I seams that I may be do some
> fabrication.  Dampers, AGX with Eibach Pro-Kit
> springs.
The Pro-Kit springs are just too soft. I recomend using the Ground Control
coil over kit with the AGXs.

The above is just my .02.
At anyrate, welcome to the list!

Thomas Fox
93 NX2000

My outgoing mail is virus checked as it is sent. I do not however, accept
any responsibility for any damage done to your equipment or systems as a
result of your receiving this mail.