G-wiz!

Carlos Gutierrez cgutierrez@ci.glendora.ca.us
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 18:27:58 -0500

Just wanted to let you all know there was a recent addition to my SR
family of cars :)  I've always wanted a M/T silver G20, w/ cloth, no
moon roof and lo & behold I found it 3 weeks ago at a used RV lot of all
places for about avg. blue book.  The only mod so far; a red top Optima,
& plan to keep it that way since each of the cars serves a purpose.

And for those who've never driven, or had a desire to own, a P10 (in my
case) G20, well you don't know what you're missing! ;^)  Right Geo?

Back to lurking on digest...

SincERely,

Carlos Gutierrez, SERCA-SW RE
www.egroups.com/group/SoCal-SERCA/
'91 B13 track slut
(dead OEM @ 263k mi.- fresh JDM & suspension)
'92 B13 daily driven stocker (160k+ mi.)
'96 P10 w/e cruiser (91k mi.) <--- love at 1st sight