New owner with some questions

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de@epix.net
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 21:35:30 -0500

George Roffe wrote:

> a better donor car.  I'm not certain about any differences between
> high-port and low-port models.  Probably none.

The cruise control brain if you will is different on a 93+ not sure
why.  Well atleast on an NX.  I have the parts from David Evans NX
and everything is plug and play on the NX.  The only problem is
his NX was a 93 and mine was a 91 and the harness for the brain
is different for 91.  Not sure if they changed anything else.

RK
--
Ray Kawski
1998 Sentra SE Turbo paperweight as well in process of building a trans.