Turbo sizing for 2.0 engine

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 12:00:40 -0500

On Fri, Apr 25, 2003 at 04:35:12PM -0500, Heick Resources wrote:

> Hi. My HP goals are around 300 WHP with relatively quick spool. This is a
> street and road course car, not a drag car.

Then you need a Disco Potato turbo on a GTi-R exhaust manifold.  A GTi-R
turbo with a Silvia compressor housing and adapter ring could probably do
it, but buying the Silvia parts is hard.  I bet that a GTi-R turbo with S4s
and JWT valvesprings would do pretty damned close to 300, too.

--
-=|JP|=-        "Stew my foot and call me Susan!"

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |