ok, so 2 of my injectors are leaking...badly

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de@epix.net
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 19:02:11 -0500

EEYORE5182@aol.com wrote:

>  (especially since the i installed the new o-ring on the injector and it
> still leaked..i even did it with oil).  i put the injector in, put the cap on
> and used the two screws to press the injector into the holder completely

Have you tried starting the car with the gas pedal to the floor?  Hold
it there and crank her over a bunch of times.  I've seen this work on
Fuel injected cars many times.  Not sure why but it works.  My 98 did
this
after it threw 2 rockers.

RK
--
Ray Kawski
1998 Sentra SE Turbo, 1991 NX 2000, 347K mile 1991 Sentra SE-R