ok, so 2 of my injectors are leaking...badly

spdracer@mail.utexas.edu spdracer@mail.utexas.edu
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 18:43:00 -0500

> i put the injector in, put the> cap on> and used the two screws to press the
>injector into the holder

I just pressed them in very carefully.  I seem to recall using a very long
screwdriver and using that to press it in using leverage (very carefully)
making sure not to damage the top.  Did this method on my sister's one bad
injector and all of them are working fine.  I made sure I lubed up the o-rings
and pushed it most of the way in.  Just had to use leverage to get that last
1/8" and pop it in.  Do this at your own risk!

Khiem