I've got a leak and I can't find where it's coming from!

Wayne Cox wmc_sr20@bellsouth.net
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 10:42:38 -0500

At 04:27 AM 4/22/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>noticed I have some oil by the drivers side wheel suspension parts. I
>checked up top and several components seems to have a lot of dirt build up

Have you checked your axle CV boots, or ever had one replaced?  The CV
grease is some nasty stuff that will cling to parts for years to come, if
not forcefully removed.   That's my first guess for stuff on "suspension
parts".  But I don't know that it would get flung clear up on the master
cylinder.  There's not much else on that side of the engine, except for the
brake system.  Guess I'd check that next.

    -Wayne  91 NK2k,  93 NX2k,  92 SE-R-Parts-Car