I've got a leak and I can't find where it's coming from!

Ray Sta.Juana raystajuana@hotmail.com
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 04:27:21 -0500

So I was changing my trans oils (Redline MT90) and was under the car and I
noticed I have some oil by the drivers side wheel suspension parts. I
checked up top and several components seems to have a lot of dirt build up
that goes along with having some type of fluid on them and dirt sticks to
them. The components are fuel filter, several hoses(not sure what they all
are) and the brake MC. The area affected seem to be limited to that quarter
of the engine bay, not going past the air intake box and not much past the
fuel filter. It's hard to tell wether it's PS fluid or engine oil so I have
no clue which it is. It's not a bad leak, kinda like it's seeping out of
something but I still would like to find it before it gets worse. Thanx for
any ideas.

Ray S
98 Sentra SE