Reversing MAF?

Dustin Che illxnoriko@houston.rr.com
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 23:06:04 -0500

if i remember correctly, i also read something about reversing the MAF.
   actually, it's not really "reversing" it.   i remember reading
something about tilting the MAF 90 degrees or 180 degrees certain way
for a "better flow".

that's what i remember reading.   not exactly sure if i remember
correctly though.

dus
98 sentra
95 240