Wheel and Tire Combo update

Ben Fenner fenfam@attbi.com
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 08:56:58 -0500

> > And does anyone know what they weigh? :P  15x6.5 or 7?

> 15x7 FS15's weigh 15lbs, according to a 510 wheel faq/site.

> http://kmhafer.datsun510.com/wheelchart.htm

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that their information is
incorrect. I'd gather the FS 15x7 would be more in the 16-17 lbs. range.
Because:
1) Wheel weights in my experience are always underestimated on their
respective company's web pages. And this info probably came from a source
such as that.
2) Panasport doesn't sell crap. Nor would they sell a racing wheel that
weighed only 1 lb less than it's street version.

I'm always up for discussion on the panasports.

-Ben
1994 Sentra SE-R