Database for Tires?

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 22:15:32 -0500

Wayne... seriously? I should have used a torque wrench? Crappppppppola...
just used my monkey brains along with my gorilla arms.

Poop on a stick, I bet that's exactly what happened. I used the tire wrench
to loosen and tightened the nuts... apparently too tight. Darn it, I'd just
like to not make so many monkey mistakes and make such an easy task more
difficult.

Funny, my wife just asked me 10 minutes ago if I was going to work on my car
this weekend. Well, if you don't count having to replace the rotors... off
to Discount Auto in the morning.

Thanks for the heads up, Wayne. On the bright side, I haven't replaced the
rotors before but I have had them turned so now I'll get to learn something
new.

Later,
Mark