New

Gwen Pritchard sgsurlord@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 16:47:18 -0600

Hi guys,
I assume most of you are men.  I've been reading some of your post and it is
all foreign to me.  I just recently decided to keep my 96' Nissan 200 SX SE
instead of getting the new Z, so I've been working with a friend (mechanic) to
make it like new again.  My car was in a fire back in 2001, windows were
knocked out and the guy who did it kicked it on the side.  Needless to say I
have a lot of interior and exterior work to do.  So far I've purchased a new
exhaust from summitracing, it is hot.  I went to a junk yard for the very
first time in life (I felt like a kid at a candy store), I got my nails dirt
and with all the work I've been doing they are all broken.  THey will grow
back.  Anywho, the seat that was destroyed in the fire and the middle console
were replaced with used parts, the new 6 disc cd changer is being installed
tonight, along with the new exhaust.  I've replaced all the locks, the old
horn and done some detailing inside.  You can see an improvement already (I
wish I had the before picture).  Next week the dents will be resurfaced and a
fresh paint job.  I will be the fastest woman in the burbs.  Ha ha.  Hope this
wasn't boring to yall, after all the technical stuff you write.  I'm just
excited about this.  I will post the after picture when all is done.  I will
also keep you informed of the progress.
Thanks for listening
I appreciate any advice, or ideas and referrals too.

SGS
Fast & Furious Female
1996 200 SX SE (black)