FSTB

Brian Cembor bcembor@fastenal.com
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 10:53:46 -0600

See, this is the kind of feedback I am looking for. That is pretty much what
I had been thinking. We have a novice school coming up later this month that
I am instructing at, for free lap time. I think I will mess around with
taking it off and on to see the difference under a controlled situation.

Brian Cembor

My experience with a B13 set up with stock springs and bars, ES bar
bushings, AGX (F:2/R:4), and a rear STB (from Mike Saiki):
When I added the front STB from Courtesy, the car did not rotate as readily
as it had before.  This change was very evident, even though I did not
notice an increase in rotation when I added the rear stut tower brace.  So,
I suspect that the FSTB is increasing the tendency to understeer much like a
front sway bar would.  This might not be exactly want you want in an
autocross situation.
Hope this is helpful.
Bill Conner
1993