resonated tips

Darren Cotner its311pete@alltell.net
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 22:01:08 -0600

 Yes I had a single resonated Ansa tip on my Classic before I did a exhaust
swap. I bought the tip for $40 and ran it for 1.5 yrs. took it off and
replaced it with a pref. core muffler. The tips do a pretty good job of
keeping the exhaust reasonable if coupled with a resonator.
 The Ansa tips are alot better quality than the Monza tips and don't cost
much more. After my tip laid around for a year or so my dad put it on his
1.6 B13.  looks wise it still shines like new.

Darren   91 Classic
              02 Spec V