Clutch cable replacement help URGENT!

Ray Sta.Juana raystajuana@hotmail.com
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 17:33:59 -0600

Thank you to all those who replied and gave me the advice of NOT removing
anything and just pulling it(the cable) out once it was disconnected. Saved
a lot of work rather than having to remove the relay and all that.
Unfortunately I've run into a different problem. As many of you have
recommended and also Greg V, I got the GA16DE cable for my car(cheaper +
works better was the advice I got) but when I hooked everything up and tried
to hook it to the clutch arm, try as I might to adjust everything it can't
reach! Am I doing something wrong? I adjusted the pedal height, wingnut is
at the end of the thread, and it's mounted on its respective brackets ad
still short of about 1 inch. This is on a 98 Sentra SE so I dunno if it
makes any diff between it and other SR20 vehicles. Please help!

Ray S
98 Sentra SE