getting another set of autocross/track tires

Aaron K se-r@limitedslip.net
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 11:04:04 -0600

So, its that time of year again - need to pick up a new set of R compound
tires for the autocross season (with the occasional track day thrown in).

Anyway, I was trying to see if anyone had any recommendations? Last year, I
ran 205/55/14 victoracers (the older style), but it looks like if I want to
use the new ones (v700s), I'll have to go to 195/55/14. Is that that much of
a difference in size? Ethier way, I think I'm going to get them heat cycled
again.

My car has a full suspension (hyperco 300/200, agx, rear adjustable bar, all
poly bushings....), and the typical power mods. Because of lowering the car,
I do have a decent amount of negative camber all the way around.

Aaron

Portland, OR
91 Sentra SE-R
90 BMW M3