Honda Vs Nissan Challange for TV TTN 2NER Show

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 17:46:28 -0600

Ok my e-mail box is getting flooded with guys with
nearly stock cars wanting to enter and guys saying
they will enter if I get them X parts and help them
set up there cars or get them insurance and other
things.

I want to clarify some stuff.

1. A nearly stock or some bolt on car is not going to
cut it. A really dialed car with good suspension and
brakes, race tires with a total bolt on motor and a
talented driver might.  This would be someone like
Kiran Lavin or Jeremy Keppler at a minimum.  I am
looking for the best of the best.  I prefer
turbo/built na/ VVL in a clean looking car thats
really dialed.

2. I am not going to be responsible for locating parts
or sponserships for anyone who wants to enter, the car
has to be built for the event.  I will offer technical
advice.

3. I will not be responsible for finding insurance,
etc, thats up to the car owner.

I am looking for serious or really dialed cars.  I can
find them all in So Cal but it would be nice to have
some from other parts of the country. Step forward if
you got what it takes but think about it first.

Mike