Honda Vs Nissan Challange for TV TTN 2NER Show

EEYORE5182@aol.com EEYORE5182@aol.com
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 16:39:43 -0600

if anyone wants to set me up with a set of cams and and ECU for the
competition, i could be out there.  that would be about all i need (unless we
are going to stack the deck with turbo cars) it would be fun to take a week
to drive across the country.  but, im sure there are people out there with a
car faster then mine.  be nice to have one or more NX's though.  So, anyone
with some extra parts?  i would like to represent the east coast NX/SE-R
Group.  Tom Paule could drive my car... or Tim Rogers (if he could make it)
or Geo (same reason), or me..i would love to, but unless the other people in
the civic group are amateurs like me, i dont know if it would be alot of
help, but it sure would be fun to drive another track other then summit
point.

what do you guys think?  I would love to go... :-) it would show that we are
pretty dedicated to have someone drive all the way from the east coast.

Alex
'93 NX2k - http://mason.gmu.edu/~acummin2/