How much brake fluid to completely refill system?

Wayne Cox wmc_sr20@bellsouth.net
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 22:46:37 -0600

At 05:36 PM 2/21/2003 -0600, you wrote:
> >... rough estimate would be one gallon to completely flush out the stock
> fluid and replace with Motul, including the necessary bleeding of the brakes.

I've done it on several B13s and IIRC used about 1.5 quarts.  That was
modestly priced stuff, so we pumped more through than was really necessary.

What are you going to be doing with the car to warrant such god awful
expensive brake fluid?!  If you're really racing then expect to spend that
much regularly;  if not, I wouldn't bother with the super hi-po stuff.

    -Wayne    '91 NX2k - '93 NK2k - '92 SE-R parts car