ECU swaps

Louis Rosanova lrosanova@rogers.com
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 17:01:24 -0600

Tell him to use a 94.5 G20 ecu to I believe 96, and its better to get a
manual version, or else you run the risk of a MIL light with the auto ecu,
though it will run fine.  I have a G20 ECU and it runs fine, 7500rpm and no
speed limiter.  Though I wished it revved to 7800 or 7900rpm, that way I
could get thru the traps in 3rd.

> to know if it would plug into his '95 harness and run the new engine with
> the higher rev limit and no top speed limiter.

Louis Rosanova
95 200sx SE-R w/da goods

There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor-racing, and mountaineering;
all the rest are merely games." - Ernest Hemingway