Move

Matthew Kogan mkogan.ma.ultranet@rcn.com
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 15:58:47 -0600

Well,

For some people that know and others that don't I'm officially moved to
San Diego, CA, Well, El Cajon anyway, from Massachusetts.  I have sold
my STS autox car to someone that my co-driver convinced to buy it so he
can continue to co-drive.  However, luckily my parents had an immaculate
92 SE-R that is stock except a Courtesy B-Pipe and GAB shocks that I
bought from them to make room for another BMW.

I got word that it is being picked up tonight and on it's way to Cali.
For me to get towards the end of next week or the week after.

Matthew Kogan
Field Service Engineer
TekCel Corporation
(508) 380-0657