Our best and fastest cars and drivers needed for a TV showproduced by SCC!

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 22:51:12 -0600

I am flaming you because you state your opinions like
they are fact all the time and sometimes you are
wrong.

I can't stand it when you state your opinions like
fact and argue like a bulldog when you are wrong. You
mislead people that don't know any better. Its ok to
have an opinion but you tell it like you are mister
know it all when when it comes down to it, you have
never sucessfuly done most of these things you advise
about.

You are so wrong about this Honda thing that even
arguing makes you look like an idiot.  A Honda is a
superior base to build a fast car.  It has 4 wheel
multilink suspension with way better geometry in a
light package that is capable of having a really
awsome engine bolt right in.  A Sentra is a rather
crude package by comparision.

Honda Civic dominate from road racing to drag racing.
There is much more development going on with them, for
Nissans there are only a few people doing things
beyond basics in the whole contry. I mean what Nissan
is competitive in unibody import drag racing now days
besides some GT-R or something like that shipped in
from Japan, none.  What Nissan is competitive in road
racing in this country? None.  Paulus Lee of AEBS made
1100 hp out of the B18C in the Venom Civic.  What SR20
has come even close to that?

Despight what you say, Andri and I are not in a
compition, call him up and ask him.  We share info all
the time and are friends. We laugh at all the people
that try to make a rilvary between us on the net. I
havent even tried to build an all out NA SR20 yet,
mine is almost stock when you think about it, mild
porting, stock Z pistons, stock everything else.  I
havent done anything to that motor for years.

The truth is you have yet to build a fast car, I mean
you try and they blow up.  You don't have a different
way of building a fast car, you don't build fast cars.
When you deliver some results, I will start listneing
to you and even asking you for advice, but when you
spout out nonsence it annoys the hell out of me.

I love SE-R's and the SR20 but you have to understand
the platforms limitations.  If you really raced, then
you would have a much more humble opnion of Hondas. Go
race and learn, build a road race or quick class car
and go and kick some Honda ass.

I am done with your thread.

Mike