Our best and fastest cars and drivers needed for a TV showproduced by SCC!

Michael Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 20:15:55 -0600

> You are so full of crap. You don't even have a fast
> car!  You have never built a fast car and who knows
> where you work, I mean you must work at a different
> dealer every week.
I do own 2 fast cars, I built both of them, so lay off aight ??? Just cause
I take a diff aproach to doing things than U, don't mean that my shit sucks
ass... It was just like when Andreas Miko built some kick ass SE-Rs and
skooooled ya, and no one belived him. He built the 1st over 200WHP NA SE-R
that didn't cost like 6K dollars to build. Why don't ya stop flaming me,
cause I don't spend every dime I make on my damn car ?? There are other
things in life that are more important to me than some chunk of metal on 4
wheels. I see ricers buying shit for their cars with their last penny,
reather buy a damn go fast part than buy food for their family- that they
didn't think about creating in the 1st place cause they where bussy buying
parts for their Honda/Nissan/DSM instead of a pack of condoms.
Mike Jez