phantom grip

Kyle R. Davis kyle-davis@qwest.net
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 12:23:30 -0600

> When used alone, like in a 98 SE-R or a G20 with no
> LSD, they work real well as well, again use the Green
> spring version.

I have the gold springs in my G20 and at this point, for street "Kyle
Driving" I'm very happy!

> don't have the green springs in my race car as well.
> Also I don't have a VLSD in my race car, the only LSD
> is the Phantom grip so if it was used only as an
> assist with the green springs, I bet it would work
> much better.

Hmm, interesting?  I know Rockwell's NC NX buddy "Cameron" just threw in the
Green spring setup.. "He likes it along, real kickass" is the report I just
got.

I have a PG Green spring version sitting right here for Chuck and I's race
car, we just haven't got to installing it yet.. I'm excite to see how the
Green springs feel added to a stock VLSD!

> For the money you can't beat it.

I agree!!

-Kyle