Our best and fastest cars and drivers needed for a TV show produced by SCC!

spdracer@mail.utexas.edu spdracer@mail.utexas.edu
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 11:52:59 -0600

> So for the first show Larry wants to do SERCA vs Club
> Si!

man.... you guys on the west coast get to have all of the fun!  Time to revamp
those se-r cup cars and add some turbos!  Oh, wait, those aren't street cars.
Anywayz, when is this suppose to go down?  My car is fairly well setup to go
fast on a road course and I'm a pretty decent driver.  I'll be an even better
driver after I go to skip barber (man, i'm going to be broke!).  I'm in florida
now though and skipping school isn't much of an option!

Well, Mike, there's your classic.  Aaron L. classic.  Doesn't NPM have a
project turbo b14 se-r?  What other street cars over there are good to go?  I
know some of the AZ boyz have some well setup cars.  Ah, well, y'all have fun!

Khiem