Our best and fastest cars and drivers needed for a TV show produced by SCC!

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 10:57:37 -0600

Larry Saavedra just called me with some very
interesting news. SCC is producing a new TV show on
Import Performance on TNN.  The first few shows are
going to be a reality TV type show where they will be
pitting different clubs or crews against each other
for a timed event at Streets of Willow!

So for the first show Larry wants to do SERCA vs Club
Si!  We need to pick our 4 fastest cars and drivers.
So I think we could show up with some uh cup cars or
some of our really fast street cars!  This will be
great exposure for SERCA and there is a chance that we
might kick butt.

Lets discuss this.

Mike