tires

Chris Scarpulla sr20de@optonline.net
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 21:34:35 -0600

Here's what I posted on the forum. Have fun in the snow, but dress warm.

"Yeah, I'll comment. Why did you ask for our opinions and then ignore the
most vocal ones?

Bonk - The dunlop and the kumho will be horrible in the snow.

NismoSER - My buddy has the same size Ecsta 712's on his NX2k, and they are
deathtraps in the snow.

Me - 712's are deadly in the snow. Even my buddy with an A4 1.8t Quattro
will attest to that.

712 are HORRIBLE in the snow. Case closed."

Chris