HELP!!

Brian Cembor bcembor@fastenal.com
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 07:32:24 -0600

I got a bad dull thumping coming from the right front. I researched on the
archives and I am not sure it is the wheel bearing. It is not a whining
noise but a dull thumping that is speed relative. The faster I go the louder
and more harsh the thumping. I can feel it in the steering wheel and it
shimmies a little as well above 45mph.

Is this the wheel bearing or a stuck caliper/loose pad?
This started Saturday night with no warning. It was fine that day and all of
a sudden it started. This is really worrying me as this is my daily driver.
PLEASE PLEASE any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

Brian M. Cembor
92 SE-R 128k miles.