where to buy mufflers ?

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 23:58:12 -0600

On Sat, Jan 18, 2003 at 03:34:41PM -0600, Michael Jez wrote:

> I'm looking to buy a 2.5" resonator and muffler online, I was at a local speed

Magnaflow 10426 (18") or 10436 (22") would be nice, unless you need
stainless, in which case you're "stuck" with 14416 (14").  A few of my
buddies have used a 14416 instead of much longer bullet-style resonators
or glasspacks, and been amazed at how quietier the "shortie" Magnaflow
is than their previous configs.

Magnaflow also has quite a broad line of 2.25" and 3" inlet mufflers,
but they don't seem to have any 2.5" inlet mufflers that come already
finished in their "mirror" polish.  Not a big deal for me; may be for
you.  Dynomax also has a pretty nice line of stainless and aluminized
mufflers in the Ultra Flo family, but not many with dual tips.

--
-=|JP|=-        "It's like a koala crapped a rainbow in my brain..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |