work done

Brian Cembor bcembor@fastenal.com
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 14:09:12 -0600

Alright, since I have bugged this list enough about some seemingly trifling
things....

I got EGR disconnected this week and cannot believe how much better the car
runs now. no more stumbling/surging around 2500rpm under partial throttle
and less of the shifter moving at the same time.

I finally pulled the washer nozzles off and replaced the with these cool LED
ones... not really. I did pull them out and ran some very small gauge wire
in the holes as well as scraping the outside of the hole. That fixed them
and now they shoot like a cow pissing on a flat rock.

Now I just need new struts... who has the best price on AGXs?
Performance Suspension Technologies sells them for $389 for 4. That is the
cheapest I could find so far.

Oh and find the small hole in my exhaust that keeps causing my rally style
popping on throttle let-off.

Well anyway Happy New Year all.

Brian M. Cembor
92 SE-R work in progress