Broke all my rockers

Toddclemons@aol.com Toddclemons@aol.com
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 12:03:15 -0600

Upon pulling off the valve cover we noticed all of the rockers broke except
for one of them, also the oil squirter is missing about 2 inches at the end,
it was sheared off and must have went into the bottom of the pan, I cant
figure out what would cause such a huge amount of damage, I was driving at 65
mph when it happend, btw the car has 254,000 miles on it, the head has been
worked but the rockers are the originals, so maybe it was just metal fatigue
and years 8 years of 7500 shifts, any ideas as to why they broke I would love
to hear, we are putting it back together tommorow.