strut mounts

Brian Cembor bcembor@fastenal.com
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 15:22:16 -0600

Oh daddy like, however, daddy is a poor bastard...
Thing is, I will be getting AGXs probably in the near future.. so I'll go
with those then, to compliment the Hypercos I hope to be getting.. (thanks
Chris).. especially since they have the Kojima seal of approval... ;^}
Maybe when I get a good job that pays more than welfare I can afford them
fancy doohickies...

As it stands, or sags in my case... right now I'll get the struts and mounts
at the same time as has been pointed out to this monkey.
But this little thingy here will go in the save file for later perusal..
when I plan to take to over the world Pinky... MUHAHAHAHA!!

<sigh> too little sleep and work.... make ya giddy...

thanks to all who have given answers and whatnot on this issue. I have
learned a lot and will be much better prepared to work on this.
Brain... err Brian

I think this setup with the ground control camber/caster plates in the
front beats the crap out of the KYB rubber mounts.

It also costs 10x as much.

--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>