Horn and Cruise with a Momo wheel?

Greg Amy grega@pobox.com
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 15:16:14 -0600

> control, but the horn works.  Now I just need to do something about
> the hole in the steering wheel were the airbag goes.

Piece of cake. Old Showroom Stock prep trick from over 10 years ago:

Do you still have the airbag? If so, remove the air bag with cover
(requires a tamper-proof-bolt tool) and unscrew the four nuts that hold
the airbag into the cover. Reinstall the securing brackets using four
new bolts and nuts. Reinstall cover into steering wheel using
appropriate non-tamper bolts (hex head preferred). Voila! No airbag but
it looks like it's still there.

http://www.gatm.com/temp/airbag/

Don't have the airbag? I'll sell you this cover already done, with or
without steering wheel. Want an airbag? I've got a complete airbag
system from a 1991 NX2000 for sale including all sensors and computer,
with or without steering wheel. Market price for any or all of this;
contact me directly.

Greg Amy