T3/T04E turbo vs. T3/T04B turbo.

Ben Fenner fenfam@attbi.com
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 10:52:17 -0600

As I understand it, the T3/T04E is better for creating higher compression in
the intake stream, where the T3/T04B flows more air with lower boost levels.
With the higher flow of the SR20DE head compaired to an eight valve engine
(and many other 16v), wouldn't it be better to use the T3/T04B? The theory
behind using the T3/T04E is to makeup for poor head flow and just compress
the hell out of the air to get it to the cylinders, but where that's less of
an issue with our engine, wouldn't it make sense to just flow more air and
make the same horse power at lower boost levels?

-Ben
1994 Sentra SE-R